The draft agenda for the open and closed sessions will be available at this webpage four weeks in advance of the meeting.
- Speakers for the open session must submit to the PRC secretary a copy of their talk in electronic format before the start of the open session. It is recommended to place the talk on the web so it can be downloaded. The talk will be placed on the web after the meeting.
- Inform the secretary in advance if you will use your own laptop, or a laptop made available by the PRC secretary.
- Speakers to the open session must arrive about 1 hour before the start of the open session to test their presentation.
- The session is filmed and webcast so all speakers must sign a release form.
- Any document which is shown to the PRC must be given to the PRC secretary before you leave the room. A copy in electronic format is best. This is necessary as the chairman of the PRC must give a presentation to the extended scientific council following the PRC meeting. Therefore he needs to have all material available immediately after the meeting. The secretary also needs all documentation in order to write the minutes.
- The names, institutions, and e-mail addresses of all people who will attend the closed session must be submitted to the PRC secretary 2 weeks before the meeting. Please also indicate if they will attend the PRC dinner and if they require a vegetarian meal.
- As the length of the discussion for each item on the agenda can vary wildly it is not possible to keep to the times listed. Therefore every group must inform the PRC secretary who will be the contact person and how they can be reached (telephone).